The Roser Women’s Guild is offering scholarships for the school year. Those students previously awarded scholarships must reapply each school year (no new essay or picture needed). The deadline is the 4th Friday in May. Scroll down to download an application form. Application forms are also available in the church office or by calling 941-778-0414.
- The sum of $375 per semester will be awarded to qualified part-time students enrolling in 6-11 credit hours of undergraduate courses.
- The sum of $750 per semester will be awarded to full-time students enrolling in 12 credit hours or more of under graduate courses.
- The scholarship will be limited to $1,500 per year and be available for four years of undergraduate courses.
The scholarship will:
- Be paid directly to the school in which the applicant is enrolled and be dispersed by them.
- Be used for tuition, books, supplies, and fees.
- Be limited to courses leading to undergraduate degrees.
- Be awarded to students maintaining a 2.75 cumulative point average.
- A United States Citizen
- A legal resident of Manatee County or have a close family affiliation with Roser Church
- Enrolled in any accredited college or university in the US
- Academically qualified–a 2.5 GPA on a 4 point scale
- A maximum one page essay explaining why you are seeking an undergraduate degree
- A self-snapshot
- A grade transcript
- Download and complete a Women’s Guild Scholarship Application or the Renewal Scholarship Application. The essay, self-snapshot, transcript and the completed application need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Roser Memorial Community Church, Women’s Guild Scholarship Chairman, PO Box 247, Anna Maria FL 34216
For more information, please see our Roser Women’s Guild web page.
Roser Women’s Guild Scholarship Winners 2023 – 2024
Renewal Awardees 2023 – 2024
- Sam Wright attends the University of Florida and is studying Mathematics and Data Science.
- Tres Maddox III attends the University of South Florida in Bradenton.
- Matthew MacGregor attends the New College of Florida. He is studying law.
- Isabella Degenhardt attends Stetson University. She is studying law.
- William Bernet attends Warner University in Lake Wales and is majoring in Agriculture.