FRI MAY 27 DEADLINE – The Roser Women’s Guild is offering scholarships for the school year. Those students previously awarded scholarships must reapply each school year (no new essay or picture needed). The deadline is the 4th Friday in May. Scroll down to download an application form. Application forms are also available in the church office or by calling 941-778-0414.
- The sum of $375 per semester will be awarded to qualified part-time students enrolling in 6-11 credit hours of undergraduate courses.
- The sum of $750 per semester will be awarded to full-time students enrolling in 12 credit hours or more of under graduate courses.
- The scholarship will be limited to $1,500 per year and be available for four years of undergraduate courses.
The scholarship will:
- Be paid directly to the school in which the applicant is enrolled and be dispersed by them.
- Be used for tuition, books, supplies, and fees.
- Be limited to courses leading to undergraduate degrees.
- Be awarded to students maintaining a 2.75 cumulative point average.
- A United States Citizen
- A legal resident of Manatee County, Florida
- Enrolled in any accredited college or university in the US unless curriculum choice is unavailable
- Academically qualified–a 2.5 GPA on a 4 point scale
- A maximum one page essay explaining why you are seeking an undergraduate degree
- A self-snapshot
- A grade transcript
- Download and complete a Women’s Guild Scholarship Application. The essay, self-snapshot, transcript and the completed application need to be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to: Roser Memorial Community Church, Women’s Guild Scholarship Chairman, PO Box 247, Anna Maria FL 34216
For more information, please see our Roser Women’s Guild web page.