Check out the following opportunities for your children to experience the God who loves them.
“Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'”Matthew 19:14 (NIV, 2011)
A Nursery is available in the Christian Education Building for children under the age of 5 years. The Cry Room (off the Narthex) is available for nursing moms and those with special needs.
We offer a class for all ages throughout most of the year during our 10:00 service. Class size will vary depending upon how many children attend, but we strive to keep friends and family together.
Roser Youth Performing Arts
Roser Youth Performing Arts is an opportunity for students who are specifically interested in developing and enriching their performing arts interests! It is suggested that children between the ages of 8 and 10 participate. Children who are outside of the 8 to 10 age range, but who are especially interested in the performing arts, are certainly welcome to participate as well! Scroll down to see the latest opportunities.
Vacation Bible School
Every year we offer a week of fun-filled learning for the kids of all ages in our community. Scroll down for dates, more information and to register.
During most of our 10:00 Sunday Services, we take a few minutes to focus on children. The Pastor or someone he chooses will present a brief, fun object lesson that brings the Bible to life for our younger family members.
P.S. Our Seniors look forward to it also!
The Bethlehem Walk is exciting for people of all ages—from the littlest of angels to the wisest of men. We take to the streets of beautiful Anna Maria to re-enact the mystery and joy of that Holy Night! The walk consists of taking the journey to Bethlehem (one block in Anna Maria) with Mary, Joseph, and the animals (llama, donkeys and goats) in search of shelter. While traveling from “inn” to “inn” we sing Christmas carols. Back at the church we celebrate the birth of Baby Jesus followed by food and fellowship. Costumes are available in the Fellowship Hall to borrow on a first-come, first-served basis, create your own or just come as you are. Don’t forget to bring your flashlight!
Kids News & Notes
- Roser Youth Performing ArtsCongratulations to all the children who sang so beautifully and did such a great job in the Christmas cantata at Roser Church in December! Everyone loved seeing the children! And to all the parents, thank you for all your help with the rehearsals and performances! It is so appreciated! To keep the enthusiasm going from Christmas, we are inviting children …
- Sing ChristmasClick HERE to watch the cantata. Click HERE to read the program. Our thanks to everyone that braved the weather to attend “Sing Christmas”, all the Roser Youth Performing Arts children, the Cantata Choir, the Chamber Orchestra, the Narrators, the Tech Team, Craig and Brandon and everyone else that worked so hard to present this …
- Noah’s Rockin’ Ark Adventure MusicalHere is the “SCOOP” from Noah’s Soda Shoppe… The production has been rescheduled to Friday, May 10, 2024 at 7:00 PM with rehearsals beginning in April 2024. Please mark your calendars! All kids, ages 7-13 are invited to participate! There will be several speaking parts available and lots of kids are needed to act as …
- VBS (Vacation Bible School)Photos from VBS 2023: VBS 2023 was held MON-FRI, JUN 5-9 5:30 to 8:30 PM All kids K – 5th are invited to this FREE summer eventWe blast off at with dinner at 5:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall PARENTS are invited to join us for dinner!ON THE MENU:WED – Spaghetti, Salad, Bread Sticks and …
- This week in the News – July 13, 2022Thanks to The Anna Maria Islander for helping us spread the word! On Sunday, July 17 you are invited to join us at Roser Church to witness a CHILD BAPTISM during the 10:00 AM service and hear an update from AGAPE FLIGHTS during both services. SPECIAL MUSIC includes a vocal solo by Maggie Carter at 8:30 AM singing Great Is Thy Faithfulness and at 10:00 …