Check out the following opportunities for your children to experience the God who loves them.
“Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'”Matthew 19:14 (NIV, 2011)
A Nursery is available in the Christian Education Building for children under the age of 5 years. The Cry Room (off the Narthex) is available for nursing moms and those with special needs.
We offer a class for all ages throughout most of the year during our 10:00 service. Class size will vary depending upon how many children attend, but we strive to keep friends and family together.
Roser Youth Performing Arts
Roser Youth Performing Arts is a new opportunity for students who are specifically interested in developing and enriching their performing arts interests! It is suggested that children between the ages of 8 and 10 participate in our first venture. Children who are outside of the 8 to 10 age range, but who are especially interested in the performing arts, are certainly welcome to participate as well!
As this group is slated to perform in a multi-generational cantata for its first event, it will grow with the possibility of performing a children’s musical in the future. We are looking for students who are especially interested in singing and drama. There are no speaking parts in our first venture, but the concentration will be on singing first, and of course acting! Come join this exciting new venture with us at Roser!
Vacation Bible School
Every year we offer a week of fun-filled learning for the kids of all ages in our community. Scroll down for dates, more information and to register.
During most of our 10:00 Sunday Services, we take a few minutes to focus on children. The Pastor or someone he chooses will present a brief, fun object lesson that brings the Bible to life for our younger family members.
P.S. Our Seniors look forward to it also!
The Bethlehem Walk is exciting for people of all ages—from the littlest of angels to the wisest of men. We take to the streets of beautiful Anna Maria to re-enact the mystery and joy of that Holy Night! The walk consists of taking the journey to Bethlehem (one block in Anna Maria) with Mary, Joseph, and the animals (llama, donkeys and goats) in search of shelter. While traveling from “inn” to “inn” we sing Christmas carols. Back at the church we celebrate the birth of Baby Jesus followed by food and fellowship. Costumes are available in the Fellowship Hall to borrow on a first-come, first-served basis, create your own or just come as you are. Don’t forget to bring your flashlight!
Kids News & Notes
- Operation Christmas ChildSUN SEP 17 Shoebox Wrapping in the Fellowship Hall following the 10:00 AM Worship Service. Everyone is invited to help! Lunch will be served. If you would like to donate shoeboxes, please bring them to the Narthex or church office before the event. OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD is a Samaritan’s Purse project that collects and delivers gift-filled shoeboxes to …
- Noah’s Rockin’ Ark Adventure MusicalKids are still needed to represent the animals in the ark–no speaking, just sing and have fun! Rehearsals are Monday and Friday from 6:00 to 7:00 PM in the Roser Church Sanctuary. All kids, ages 7-13 are invited to join–it’s not too late! The musical will be presented on Friday, November 3 at 7:00 PM! For …
- VBS (Vacation Bible School)Photos from VBS 2023: VBS 2023 was held MON-FRI, JUN 5-9 5:30 to 8:30 PM All kids K – 5th are invited to this FREE summer eventWe blast off at with dinner at 5:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall PARENTS are invited to join us for dinner!ON THE MENU:WED – Spaghetti, Salad, Bread Sticks and …
- Trunk or TreatRoser will host a Trunk or Treat event in the Fellowship hall parking lot on Monday October 31st from 4:30 -6:30 PM. Bring your kids, grandkids and/or neighborhood kids and enjoy the fun! If you would like to sign up to help at this event email email@example.com or call the office at 941-778-0414. Roser Church is located …
- This week in the News – July 13, 2022Thanks to The Anna Maria Islander for helping us spread the word! On Sunday, July 17 you are invited to join us at Roser Church to witness a CHILD BAPTISM during the 10:00 AM service and hear an update from AGAPE FLIGHTS during both services. SPECIAL MUSIC includes a vocal solo by Maggie Carter at 8:30 AM singing Great Is Thy Faithfulness and at 10:00 …