Check out the following opportunities for your children to experience the God who loves them.
“Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'”Matthew 19:14 (NIV, 2011)
A Nursery is available in the Christian Education Building for children under the age of 5 years. The Cry Room (off the Narthex) is available for nursing moms and those with special needs.
We offer a class for all ages throughout most of the year during our 10:00 service. Class size will vary depending upon how many children attend, but we strive to keep friends and family together.
Roser Youth Performing Arts
Roser Youth Performing Arts is a new opportunity for students who are specifically interested in developing and enriching their performing arts interests! It is suggested that children between the ages of 8 and 10 participate in our first venture. Children who are outside of the 8 to 10 age range, but who are especially interested in the performing arts, are certainly welcome to participate as well!
As this group is slated to perform in a multi-generational cantata for its first event, it will grow with the possibility of performing a children’s musical in the future. We are looking for students who are especially interested in singing and drama. There are no speaking parts in our first venture, but the concentration will be on singing first, and of course acting! Come join this exciting new venture with us at Roser!
Vacation Bible School
Every year we offer a week of fun-filled learning for the kids of all ages in our community. Scroll down for dates, more information and to register.
During most of our 10:00 Sunday Services, we take a few minutes to focus on children. The Pastor or someone he chooses will present a brief, fun object lesson that brings the Bible to life for our younger family members.
P.S. Our Seniors look forward to it also!
The Bethlehem Walk is exciting for people of all ages—from the littlest of angels to the wisest of men. We take to the streets of beautiful Anna Maria to re-enact the mystery and joy of that Holy Night! The walk consists of taking the journey to Bethlehem (one block in Anna Maria) with Mary, Joseph, and the animals (llama, donkeys and goats) in search of shelter. While traveling from “inn” to “inn” we sing Christmas carols. Back at the church we celebrate the birth of Baby Jesus followed by food and fellowship. Costumes are available in the Fellowship Hall to borrow on a first-come, first-served basis, create your own or just come as you are. Don’t forget to bring your flashlight!
Kids News & Notes
- Bethlehem WalkSUN DEC 11 – 6:00 PM – DONATIONS OF COOKIES are gratefully accepted and can be dropped off in the kitchen marked “Bethlehem Walk”. We take to the streets of beautiful Anna Maria to re-enact the mystery and joy of that Holy Night! The Bethlehem Walk is exciting for people of all ages—from the littlest of angels to the …
- Family Movie NightSAT DEC 3 – 6:00 PM “The Crippled Lamb” and “Alabaster’s Song” Watch your kids’ eyes light up with joy! This heartwarming animated movie is based on Max Lucado’s story of Joshua, a little lame lamb who has a special chance to honor the Christ child one starry night in Bethlehem. FREE!! Movie, hot dogs, …
- Salvation Army Angel TreeSUN NOV 13 – Individuals, families, or groups can choose a child (angel) off the tree, and then provide gifts from his or her wish list. When your shopping is completed, place the unwrapped gifts in the bag provided, attach the label identifying the child, and return the bag to the Narthex. Look for the …
- Operation Christmas ChildSUN NOV 13 Shoebox Dedication. OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD is a Samaritan’s Purse project that collects and delivers gift-filled shoeboxes to children in more than 150 countries and territories. Empty shoeboxes are filled with a “wow” item and other fun toys, etc. Everyone is invited to participate in making sure children in need around the globe experience the Good News and …
- Trunk or TreatRoser will host a Trunk or Treat event in the Fellowship hall parking lot on Monday October 31st from 4:30 -6:30 PM. Bring your kids, grandkids and/or neighborhood kids and enjoy the fun! If you would like to sign up to help at this event email email@example.com or call the office at 941-778-0414. Roser Church is located …